Friday, July 18, 2014

Favorites on Friday - KC and 1 YEAR!

Favorites on Friday
                               
~KC Weekend~
-I am HOME. This will be my first weekend in KC since May! I am so excited to see friends, sleep in my own bed, and feel like a normal person. I had a blast with all of my fun plans in June, but there is something special about a weekend with absolutely no plans. And to top things off, my normally delayed Thursday night flight actually got in at a decent hour last night! So I am feeling well rested, and ready for the weekend's festivities.

~Not one, but TWO extra closets!~
-My 6+ weeks of closets have been stored in my suitcase I keep checked at the Double Tree. I affectionately refer to it as 'my rolling closet'. BUT now that I am home for the weekend, my outfit possibilities are endless. Not only do I actually have access to my full REAL closet, but I also have my roommate's clothes to choose from as well. More exciting: I ACTUALLY LIVE WITH MY ROOMMATE FOR THE WEEKEND!


~365 since that First Day of being a working girl~
See the recap of my first week here!
-I started this full-time gig exactly a year ago! While there are lots of ups and downs with an entry level job, I am incredibly grateful for this year. I have met some great people, mastered things that I never thought I'd learn, and stayed in a hotel more times than I had before in my life (89 nights and counting). Who knows what will happen in the next few years.. But this has definitely been a great start!


No comments:

Post a Comment