Friday, July 11, 2014

Favorites on Friday - Running.. in my Favorites?!

Favorites on Friday
This week was as good as could be.. getting back into the groove of things after vacation is never fun. But here are a few of my favorites from the week! 

~Mud Run - 8 week to 5k~
-In preparation for the LoziLu Mud Run at the end of August, it was time to start the training. I am not a runner, but this all-girls mud run just looks like a blast! I started their training plan (outlined here) this week and have been loving it. It's just the motivation a person needs after alllll the good food I ate on vacation :) 

~The Fault in Our Stars~

-This one makes the list, but involved a lot of tears. This book was as vacation read for me last week and I really enjoyed it. It's clever and fun to read. But a story about two kids with cancer can only be so happy. So I went to see the movie this week knowing that I wouldn't make it through without at least a few tears. Let me tell you, I sobbed for the second half of the movie. 

~Favorite Place in the World~

-Back in San Fran and happy, happy, happy. We're doing San Francisco once again. I love this city and can't wait to do some more exploring! I will definitely be revisiting a few of my favs this weekend too - I can't leave SF without breakfast at Dottie's and fresh veggies from the Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market!


What are your weekend plans? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment