Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Favorites on Friday: Airport Thoughts

Favorites on Friday
I left my heart in San Francisco. I miss the San Fran sun already, but I have a very exciting weekend ahead! As soon as my plane lands in KC, I will be hitting the road to head back to Iowa City once again.
                              

~The Annual MBC~
A tribute to last years event with my beautiful mama and grandma!
-A weekend with friends and fun-loving moms! It's the annual Mom Bar Crawl, a weekend of fun my friends and I started three years ago.The tradition carries on after we've all graduated, and I couldn't be more excited for the festivities. I'd better take a little nap on the plane to rest up - gotta be in tip top condition to keep up with the moms, grandmas, aunts, and cousins :)



~Kitty Lovin'~


-I finally get to meet the latest addition to our apartment. So far I have only met little Heidi via FaceTime - but today's the day. If you know me, and my obsession with dogs, you'd never believe just how excited I am to meet this little lady! But I am an animal lover and this little kitty stole my heart at first site. I am even thinking after a little snuggle session, I could be a committed cat person too!!

~Airport Thoughts~
-85 Thoughts Everyone has at the Airport. This Buzzfeed article made me laugh as I was waiting to board my plane this morning at the Salt Lake City International Airport. I especially liked number 12-15:
- What facial expression should you make while going through security?
What are they scribbling on my boarding pass?
- After reading the list, I would add: "Man, that person sitting below the luggage bin sure looks terrified that I am going to drop my luggage on them!"


~Sightseeing in SLC~

-After 3 months of traveling out to Salt Lake City, I finally did a little exploring this week. A few friends and I took advantage of the beautiful spring weather and walked around the downtown. We walked around the Salt Lake Temple grounds and got a beautiful view of the skyline from the top of a downtown conference center!

So are you a dog- or a cat-person?
What are your typical airport thoughts? Comment below! 

Have a great weekend - and enjoy some of that warm spring weather!

4 comments:

  1. As I sit, in MSP-to go to LAX. two flight delays.. 2 hours late. Now on the plane ready to go. So, what did they scribble on my boarding pass? Can't read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the world's biggest mysteries!

      Delete
  2. I, Holly Schaude, am the scribe for Jim Schaude right now: " As I piggyback off of your 'Favorites on Friday', my new favorite Friday is that Britt got to enjoy San Francisco with you."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me so happy - thank you for all of your support!!

      Delete