Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Favorites on Friday - Southwest Comedians


Favorites on Friday
The adventures I have had the last few weekends have been fun.. but I am excited to finally get a few days at home!! I don't even think it's possible to fit all the KC activities that I want to do in one weekend - but I am going to try :)

~The Annual MBC (Again)~
-This one makes the list two weeks in a row. It was the perfect weekend with all of the best people. Not only did I have a blast spending time with my family - but really all of the moms that attend have become my family. Such a happy weekend!

~Southwest Comedians~

-A little in-flight fun. I love flight attendants with a sense of humor. And I have had quite a few on Southwest recently. By the end of their safety instructions the whole plane is cracking up. So when I saw this video going around Facebook, I had to share! This particular flight was even going to SLC - I wish I could have been on that flight!
~Happy, Happy, Happy, Spring Happy Hour~
-Perfect weather, good friends, and a great patio. One of my favorite parts of spring weather is a good patio with friends. I got overly excited and sent out an invite for happy hour almost 3 weeks ago since I knew I would actually be in KC. So we're checking out a new place, not far from my apartment, with an awesome patio. I'll keep you updated on how it is!

Have you had any flight attendants that add a little fun to your flight? What are your weekend plans? 
Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment