Tuesday, April 29, 2014

PTT: My Personal Money Mint

Professional Tip Tuesday
A few weeks ago, I mentioned an article I found on Mint.com about credit cards in a post. That same day I went ahead and signed up for a Mint account. Why hadn't I ever signed up for it before?

Mint offers personal tracking for all of your bank accounts, credit cards, and bills. Basically your whole financial life can flow right into your 'Mint'.

This awesome website makes it easy to keep tabs on all of your finances. After you sign up, you can categorize your spending and 'trend' your expenses. With that, it allows you to make a budget and track your transactions all in one place.

The initial set up is easy! I've been periodically logging into my account and playing around a bit to start to get a feel for it. But I still have a lot to figure out on Mint. You can see below the Mint Goals page that I started looking at tonight!

The other really cool feature I am loving is the Weekly Financial Summary. Mint sends out an overview every week that includes a snapshot of your accounts and overview of your budget!

So if you are interested, I included a short video below that explains a little more of what Mint can do. This is a quick clip that gives you a little better idea of how beneficial Mint can be for personal finances!
How do you keep tabs on your money? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment