Friday, May 2, 2014

Favorites on Friday - Happy Hiking!

Favorites on Friday
Happy, happy, happy Friday! Cheers to the weekend - here are a few things that made my week!
                               
~Hollywood Hiking~
-One of the highlights of last weekend in LA was hiking up by the Hollywood sign. On our last day in Cali, we took the trails up by the Hollywood sign. It was perfect weather and the most beautiful view. It seemed pretty crazy to be on such a serene hiking trail in the midst of a big city. 

~A Summer Savory Salad~
-As I've mentioned in previous post about my desperate food measures while traveling, it's not easy to eat healthy when you're living out of a suitcase! So this week I ventured out to this cute little cafe and got the most delicious salad. This strawberry and avocado salad was so tasty! And I felt much better about myself after this as opposed to that cup of noodles I had a few months ago.. :)

~A Little SLC Pampering~
-Pretty nails and a mini-confidence boost! I wish I hadn't start this - but I have an occasional habit of getting my nails done in Salt Lake City. It's a new thing for me. Luckily I found a really reasonable little salon. The gel style nail polish just lasts so long - it's my new favorite thing. And this might sound silly (especially to any gentleman readers!) but it's actually a major confidence booster to have well-maintained nails. Especially when you are pointing at a computer screen all day!!

Do you have a favorite hiking spot? What are your typical airport thoughts? Comment below! 

Have a great weekend - and enjoy some of that warm spring weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment