Friday, May 16, 2014

Favorites on Friday - A YEAR?

Favorites on Friday
This was an extra long week. We had to do a couple of demos from 5-8pm 3 days this week so I am especially ready for the weekend!! Here are a few of favorites that helped get me through the 52 hour week.
                               
~We'll be in our Cap and Gowns~
Those 4 years would not have been the same without my Real Friends.
-One year since I walked across the stage WITHOUT tripping!! This is a bittersweet 'Favorite' -I am happy to be an alum of my beloved University but it was also very surreal. Anyway, congrats to the Class of 2014! Go Hawks!

~Anything Dogs~
Does it get any cuter?
-I love anything that features a few cute pups. So this Buzzfeed article is my new go-to for whenever I need a reason to smile. I have already looked at The 100 Most Important Dog Photos of All Time 3 times since last night.

~SLC Adventures~
-Laura is on her way to Salt Lake City! I am looking forward to a weekend of checking out the Salt Lake City summer sites with the roomie. It is supposed to be beautiful weather here. So I think we're going to pretend to be outdoorsy and do a little hiking. Don't worry.. I looked up 'family friendly hikes'. I figured that's the best bet for my first trek up in the Utah mountains.

Any tips for a first time hiker? Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment