Friday, April 4, 2014

Favorites on Friday: Greetings from San Fran!


Favorites on Friday

I have been counting down to this weekend. I used some of those frequent traveler points for a practically free, mini-vacation with Britt to San Francisco. I flew in last night - and cannot wait to explore the California city some more. 

~Sunny San Francisco~

-San Francisco makes it to the very top of my favorites list this week. I am here enjoying the beautiful weather and incredible city with my guy. We have been planning this little weekend getaway for a while and I am so excited it's finally here. We started with a tour of the San Francisco Bay on a Sunset Cruise last night. Today we're off to explore China Town and check out Golden Gate Park. Stay tuned for updates about the weekend. 

~Dottie's True Blue Cafe~

We found our San Francisco Hamburg (a little classier though). 
-Speaking of San Francisco.. we've already hit the jackpot of breakfast foods. Britt and I started off the day with a hearty breakfast from Dottie's. It has been featured on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives - and I honestly don't think I have ever tasted anything as good. If you are ever in San Francisco, you have to stop by this little cafe.


~The Caps Lock~
-Levo League shared this on Facebook this week and I loved it. This describes me perfectly - I am guilty of using (ok, maybe overusing) the all-caps in a text message. But whether it's a text or not, you have to live life with excitement and enthusiasm, right? :)

~Skeeball~
-Anyone want to take on this soon-to-be skeeball pro? Earlier this week, I found an awesome restaurant down the street from my hotel. The best part? They have a couple of skeeball machines. And the establishment hosts a 9-week skeeball league. I am trying to get in on the action.. but it might be too late to sign up. Either way, I think this might be my sport. I think it fits my unathletic, but competitive nature to a tee. 

How are you spending your first weekend in April?
We still have almost two full days left in San Francisco.. any must-see or must-do activities? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment