Friday, April 25, 2014

Favorites on Friday - Why Not? Weekend Adventures

Favorites on Friday
A weekend of 'Why Not?'  I am writing from California once again. This little weekend trip was planned less than a week ago and I couldn't be happier about how it's working out!

~Sparkling Summer Wine~
It's also just a really pretty drink.
-Fun outdoor festivities with friends. Last Saturday, some friends and I enjoyed the nice weather with some yard games and summer drinks. One of my new favorites is a refreshing White Wine Spritzer! It is so easy and tastes delicious on a warm spring day. Click on the link above for the recipe - but all it takes is a pitcher, Sprite or 7-Up, frozen fruit, and a bottle of white wine. Mix and enjoy!

~SLC Salon~
There are trees in the salon - it was meant to be.
-I found the perfect little salon in downtown Salt Lake City that's just my style. The last thing I want to do when I am in Kansas City is waste time getting a haircut when I could be spending it with friends. I really lucked out with Array Salon!! It's the perfect spot, just a few blocks from my hotel. My stylist was incredibly easy to talk to and gave me some great ideas of things to do while I am out in Salt Lake City. 

~Cali Adventures Continued~
Not a bad way to start the day.
-It took some quick planning to make a second California weekend happen! Britt just found out last Thursday that he had to be in LA for work this week - so we had to take advantage and check out the area! This trip is especially exciting because I have family in Santa Barbara. After we finish work today, we're going to head that way and catch a funky concert with my uncle!

Do you have any go-to summertime drinks? SoCal suggestions?  Comment below!

And for past Favorites on Fridays posts, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment