Friday, July 25, 2014

Favorites on Friday - Movie, Coffee Shop, Pup!

                             
~Mona Lisa Smile~

-Somehow I missed this gem of a movie from over a decade ago. But thank goodness for Netflix. Rotten Tomatoes wasn't the kindest as far as reviews go.. but I would give it at least an 90% (I'm not the harshest of judges). It's a period piece set back in the 1950s with a girl-power message, and an awesome cast!

~The Filling Station

-The cafe/coffee shop near my house that I cannot get enough of. I When I am home now, it's only for a day or two max. Unfortunately, most of the time it's pointless to go to the grocery store. And when you live on the road, eating out isn't exactly appealing. So I found the perfect compromise.. a fantastic coffee shop close to my house that has a menu of reasonable, healthy choices. Yummy tuna wrap yesterday and a kale, mango salad today - yum!


~Sophie Pup~
                    
-Introducing, Sophie - the newest little member of my family. My mom picked up the little pup yesterday afternoon and I can't get enough of the fluff ball. 


No comments:

Post a Comment