Friday, June 27, 2014

Favorites on Friday - Vacation, All I Ever Wanted!

Favorites on Friday
I made it through the week! Sorry for the delayed post.. Today has been go-go-go. I flew back home bright and early for a short day in the office. After not even 6 hours in Kansas City, it was back to the airport. But at least this time it was for a personal trip and not for work! Vacation is here - and it can't get much better than that. So here are some of my favorites from this week!

~A Freaking Fun Week Ahead~
-With this crew, there are sure to be lots of laughs, games, great food, and freaking fun. Britt's family kindly invited me along for their lovely vacation once again. I am so excited to spend some quality time relaxing and enjoying good company this week. 

~The Best Mexican Food in SLC~
-The 45 minutes wait was totally worth it. When you finally get a seat at the Red Iguana in Salt Lake City, they treat you like an extra special guest - bringing out samples of their famous dishes and joking with you like you are an old friend. So if you are ever in Salt Lake City, go check it out! ..just don't go when you are absolutely starving. From what I hear, there is always a long line wrapping around the small building.

~Even though I'm not quite 29...~
-When I clicked on What I Know Now at 29, I thought 'Ah, just another list'. Don't get me wrong. The '..x number of things I learned from y..' articles always draw me in. They are usually pretty standard, but just entertaining enough to keep me going back for more. This particular article by Serena Dyer had a few gems in there that I couldn't help but share. 7, 8, and 9 were spot on. 

Do you have any big plans for the week of the 4th? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment