Friday, March 28, 2014

Favorites on Friday: Trashin the Camp

Favorites on Friday
This week has flown by.. I had a busy work week in Salt Lake City and flew back into KC late last night. It will be a pretty chill day at the office, followed by a team social! I haven't gotten a chance to get to know many people on my team since I am always gone - so I think this will be extra fun! Anyway, here are a couple of things that made my week a little happier.. :)

~Tarzan Soundtrack~
Don't worry. It's on Spotify.
-My new workday afternoon boost - the Tarzan soundtrack. My roommate reminded me of this fun spirited soundtrack last weekend. We were jamming to, arguably, Phil Collin's best work. Since then, I have played the album a couple of times throughout the workday as an afternoon pick-me-up. Just listen to Trashin the Camp and tell me it doesn't make you want to get up and do a little dance! 

~Any Occasion Wallets~
-A wallet meant ready for anything. I am obsessed with wallets that are big enough to carry the essentials, but small enough to fit in almost any purse. And with the wristlet, it can double as a cute little clutch for a night on the town.


~Breakfast of Champions~
-Delicious hotel breakfasts make being away from home a little easier. With all the travel, I am finally seeing some perks.. and that means a tasty omelet and great cup of coffee to start the day! Can't complain about that.

What's new with you this week? Any fun soundtrack suggestions? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment