Friday, March 14, 2014

Favorites on Friday: A few of my favorite things

Welcome to the very first "Favorites on Fridays". 
I wanted a second reason to post throughout the week, and this seemed like the perfect way to do it! I was inspired by "Things I'm Loving Fridays" on the always adorable blog, PBFingers.

What is Favorites on Friday? Every Friday, you will see a short-and-sweet post featuring a few 'favorites' from the past week. It could be anything that made me smile recently. 

This was also partially inspired by 100 Happy Days - something a friend sent my way. It's a bright, and cheery challenge, and a great way to celebrate everyday! If you are interested, read up on the challenge. I haven't fully committed to blowing up my social media news feed with a picture a day yet, but I do love the idea of reflecting on what makes you happy :)

So here it goes - what better way to kick off my weekly favorites than with..

~My Favorite People~
I cannot wait to hug each and every one of these people.
-In just a few hours I will be reunited with the crew. Of course my friends would make it to the top of the list every week.. but I have an extra reason to be grateful today. I couldn't be more excited to see some of the best people I know tonight. Here's to a good weekend!

~Double Tree cookies~
-I just couldn't get enough of these delicious treats. The Double Tree hotel offers a warm-nut chocolate-chip cookie every day to their guests. I have a sweet tooth and these cookies hit the spot! Luckily I made a promise to Britt that I would bring a few back for him - otherwise I wouldn't have been able to resist eating at least one a day.


~Divergent on iBook~
-Divergent is tough to put down and keeps you flipping the virtual pages. Also this is the first book I have downloaded on my iPad and I will definitely be downloading the next book of the series soon! Especially when I am traveling, a bulky book is one less thing I have to throw in my bag now that I have caught onto iBook.

So as Maria sings, "those are a few of my favorite things," well for the week anyway! What has been making you happy this week? Have you been hooked to Divergent like I have? Or ever tried the irresistible Double Tree cookies? Comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I can look forward to PTT and favorites on Friday?? Love it! Great idea, Anna! It's always great to reflect on the good things in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love it! It is a great way to end the week. And I am glad my fan base agrees! Thanks for being such a big supporter of me and my blog, Holly!

      Delete