Tuesday, November 26, 2013

PTT: Appreciating Your Job

Professional Tip Tuesday
There's a big myth that's circulating our society and tricking soon-to-be-graduates everywhere: The transition from college to the real world is easy-peasy. Hah!

Everyone is concerned about the transition from high school to college being tough. I took a "College Transition" class my freshman year. So where is that for the transition to the real world? That was just as traumatic to me!

Sad to not be in college anymore.
As much as I am loving the exploration and excitement of this new adventure.. sometimes it can make it hard appreciate my first real job. But there is a reason I chose this company. So I loved reading this article on "How to Spark Your Passion at Work Again".

It's not the easiest to transition from college to the real world - but finding little ways to enjoy your job can make it a whole lot more fun. And the best news? Everything is a learning experience. 

The author gives you some great ways to revamp excitement for your current career path. Check it out and let me know what you think.. Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment