Thursday, August 29, 2013

Modern Day Manners

I have always been a huge manners person. And in my experience so far, I would say politeness will get you far. People love to be appreciated. I think my good etiquette savviness comes from my lovely grandmother. She is someone I would describe as graceful in every sense of the word.
My wonderful grandparents.
But as a 22-year-old "adult", proper etiquette can get a little tricky. So when I stumbled across The Grown Up Guide to Modern Manners on Pinterest this evening, I had to share it! 

Check it out and let me know what you think. The author mentions the proper protocol for tips, cell phones, weddings, and parties. All good things for a young professional to brush up on! 

What are your go-to "modern" manners? Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment