Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Real World Bound

Hey everyone!

I feel like I am in some sort of limbo right now - 22-years-old, crashing at my parents house for the summer, and patiently waiting for that official college degree to arrive in the mail. The month of July will include moving to a new city, my first big girl apartment, and the start of my career.

In one month, I am on my own. College was a great preview, but here it comes: the real world. 

When I realized it was 30 days and counting, I frantically googled everything from "Creating a post-grad budget" to "Moving tips for first apartment".  My mind was racing in a hundred different directions. But based on all the search results, I'm guessing I was not alone with my mini-panic attack. 

Here we are, a bunch of college graduates.. trying to get a grasp on what all we need to know in the months to come. I am quickly realizing it's the same as anything else in life. We will just be taking things one step at a time and learning as we go. 

With all of this in mind, you can look forward to many posts in the next few weeks focusing on relocation. There should be lots of good moving tricks, along with helpful tips for a new apartment and new city! 

If you have moved before, what tips do you have for making it go as smoothly as possible? Comment below with any ideas!

Happy Tuesday!
-Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment