Monday, October 7, 2013

Homecoming Happiness

This past weekend, I went back to Iowa City for Homecoming. And I finally understand. When I was in college, homecoming just seemed like a typical weekend with a few extra festivities.
But this weekend, the beauty of Homecoming really clicked. I was a happy girl surrounded by all of my college friends. It was the perfect excuse for everyone to make the trip back and celebrate the alma mater we all called home for the past 4 years. 
We were a sappy bunch. And after an incredible weekend, we're in the market for the next mass job opening in an awesome city so we can happily spend the rest of our lives together. But until then, I guess we'll just have to keep the truest meaning of 'home-coming' as an every year tradition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment