Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Holiday Hiatus

I would like to extend my sincerest of apologies for my holiday hiatus. I hope everyone had a wonderful couple of weeks.. weeks! That's how long it's been since the last post. I took full advantage of the time with lots of relaxation and holiday cheer. 

I took a break from my computer screen and spent the time doing arts and crafts, and watching more sports than I ever have before! …Speaking of, my guest writer/boyfriend is so proud. Stay tuned for a future Water Cooler Sports Talk, pt. 2!

To ease back into this blogging thing, today is going to be more of a "Let's catch up!" Tuesday… 

So today's post is all about how I spent my precious time over the holidays and what I am looking forward to in 2014! Here's the highlights of the last two weeks in pictures :)

My roomie and I took a BYOB of wine and painting class in December. We had a ton of fun and are planning on being regulars at the gallery. The real question is, how many Anna/Laura originals can we fit on our living room wall?! 

Feeling artistically inspired, I went home for Christmas and was all about the craftiness. I became a knitting fool and made two scarves in a week! Since then, I went a little yarn crazy and stocked up on enough to keep me busy for a while. 
So this is 23 - a knitting fiend and loving it!
I even taught a mini-knitting lesson when I was home!
I came back to Kansas City with big New Years Eve plans with a group of friends! I had some people over before a night on the town. And of course I had to sneak in a picture with my New Year's date…

Finally I cheered on my teams, only to watch a few heartbreaking losses. But that's life, I guess. I still love my Hawks and Chiefs!!

Well, that's what I have been up to over the holidays. I am excited for craftiness, good sports games (believe it or not), and more Professional Tip Tuesday posts in 2014!!

2 comments:

  1. All of your PTT fans missed you, Anna! My Tuesday is now complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are into so much sports. Especially the Iowa Hawkeyes. Better keep watching their basketball games as they are running hard. I enjoy your weekly updates. Also, maybe some time you can write about your favorite eating places. GO HAWKS!

    Tom Anderson
    Fort Collins, CO.

    ReplyDelete